Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wanted: Guest Bloggers

I'll be honest, I know a lot when it comes to the Redskins. But other NFL teams not as much. So IIWII is looking for fans from other teams to break down your team needs. What is your top priority position and who is your team is going to take in the draft? If I get enough guest bloggers maybe we'll put up a fan Mock Draft or something.

Don't worry Redskin fans, if you are interested in blogging about the Redskins needs at the draft you are also welcome.

Also, I am looking for Redskin fans that may be going to the Redskins Draft day event (if they have one this year) at FedEx or Training Camp. I won't be a the draft day event, I'll be on my couch hosting my draft day party and yelling at the TV. So we're looking for some fans to do a write up of the event and was it worth going. Same with training camp, since I probably won't be making the trip down to Ashburn this season.

If you're interested, leave a comment on this post and I will get in touch with you (should be creating a email for this blog soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment