Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coming up this weekend on IIWII......

I will probably be posting little in the next few days but I'm hoping to provide IIWII with plenty of material this weekend at some point.

1) Watchmen review- Can it live up to the hype and is it as good as the comic?

2) Mock Draft 1.0- This will be my first as I fully admit I don't know what every team really needs but what the hell........

3) Overall Consensus player ranking: What do some of the experts think and how does each player rank when you look at multiple experts? I'm working on a database (early tease: #1 Aaron Curry, #2 Michael Crabtree, #3 Jason Smith) and hoping to have at least a top 20 up.......

If I got some time maybe a comic review or a TV show review (how about Joss Whedon's Dollhouse).

No comments:

Post a Comment