Monday, March 9, 2009

Consensus top 20 draftees

They keep on updating every day or so and I haven't fully added all the database scores yet........
But I just decided (out of boredom) to come up with a consensus ranking of players from some major media guys and some draft sites. This includes Mayock, Scouts Inc., Scout.com, CBS, NFL Draft Countdown, Draft Tek, Pro Football Weekly and National Football Post.

Again this is older material but here you go:
1. Aaron Curry
2. Michael Crabtree
3. Jason Smith
4. Eugene Monroe
5. Matthew Stafford
6. Brian Orakpo
7. BJ Raji
8. Malcolm Jenkins
9. Jeremy Maclin
10. Mark Sanchez
11. Everette Brown
12. Andre Smith
13. Michael Oher
14. Knowshon Moreno
15. Chris Wells
16. Rey Maualuga
17. Brian Cushing
18. Vontae Davis
19. Aaron Maybin
20. Percy Harvin

If I get a chance, I will update the list and my database as we get closer to draft day.

No comments:

Post a Comment