Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Greatest April Fools Day Joke


Cutler's coming to DC!!!!! And the Redskins are after him.......
Obviously PFT is never wrong.......and Terry Bradshaw is a zombie.

Wait, you mean we're seriously interested in The Mope!!!!
Really......
Really......
You Sure......????

Darth Vader says it best, but if you're at work and don't have the sound on:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I hate this move!!!
Here was my take on ES about it:
I don't see Cutler doing well here.....hope I'm wrong.
'cause I have a feeling he'll be a Redskin

If we had a O-line that wasn't on the wrong side of thirty (say our 2004-2005 line) and some receivers outside Moss and Cooley then it might be worth it.

Put it simple.....we need O-linemen and youth on this team, I've bitched about it, most of you have bitched about it and yet, somebody dangles a new shiny QB our way and most of the ESers become Dan Snyder......yep, that's exactly what I said. Too many folks here get the same attitude as the owner that most of you claim to hate (and his officially unofficial GM).

Jay Cutler? Sure let's give up Landry, Cooley, Campbell and our first for him...we're going 16-0 again woooooooo!!!!!!!

The fan base is as bad as the owner when it comes to players who aren't on our team.

I'm not saying Jason Campbell is the solution but I don't think Cutler will and it will cost the Skins alot less.
I'm not convinced that Cutler's abilities will fit Zorn's schemes (to be honest I'm not fully convinced that Jason Campbell's abilities fit Zorn's schemes either).

I don't like Cutler's attitude......things don't go my way, I'll mope. You fire my QB coach and I want to be traded.....then you try to trade me for Cassel...I mope....you try to resolve the situation, I don't return your calls and mope.
I don't see Manning, Marino, Montana, Rothlisburger or Brady doing that.

I don't trust Cutler's agent Bus Cook. Remember, he and Favre pulled that "will he return?" BS in GB for years and then the phony retirement and trade to the Jets. If Cutler gets traded, expect Cook to want a new big money deal that if it doesn't get done Cutler will Mope and hold out.

And don't even get me started on the bring Mike Shanahan to DC rumors......they fire Zorn and start rebuilding again for only the 5th or 6th time since Snyder bought the team.......arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Perfect ending to a ****ty day.

I'm not the only one who thinks this is a mistake. Mr. Irrelevant also has an interesting take on Cutler vs. Campbell.

No comments:

Post a Comment