Saturday, April 25, 2009

Meaningless Mock Draft 3.0 (rushed edition)

Well here it is.....rushed and with no explanation, but what the hell it got done.

1. Detroit Lions- Matthew Stafford (it's official, he's signed)
2. St. Louis Rams- Jason Smith
3. KC Chiefs- Tyson Jackson
4. Seattle Seahawks- Eugene Monroe
5. Cleveland Browns- BJ Raji
6. Cincy Bengals- Andre Smith
7. Oakland Raiders- Darrius Heyward-Bey
8. NY Jets (trade)- Mark Sanchez
9. Green Bay Packers- Malcolm Jenkins
10. SF 49ers- Michael Crabtree
11. Buffalo Bills- Michael Oher
12. Denver Broncos- Rey Maualuga
13. Washington Redskins- Brian Orakpo

Ok, rushing for time here's some notables:
Ravens- Hakeem Nicks
Eagles- Brandon Pattigrew
Giants- Trade for Braylon Edawards

2 comments:

C-Money said...

Ummm... no Curry in the top 13...

Walking Deadman said...

Yep, after I did the mock I realized I missed curry (who obviously would have been #4)

Like I said I rushed it (did it in about 10 minutes) so I'm not surprised I missed a player.

Post a Comment