Sunday, April 19, 2009

This Week on IIWII......

IT'S DRAFT WEEK!!!!!!!

After months of mock drafts, speculation, workouts and combine.......we're finally at the time where it counts. Player actually getting drafted and possibly making a team better....or worse.

I haven't posted that much the last week primarily b/c things at the job haven't been going well and frankly just haven't been in the mood to post.

Anyway.....this week will be much different as I will be trying to fill IIWII with as much pre-draft stuff as possible.
This includes Meaningless Mock 3.0 (note: I skipped part 2 of version 2.0)
and a Redskins position need/demand.

So keep it locked on IIWII this week......also note that I will NOT be doing any draft day coverage until the draft has ended at the end of day 1. I'm just kicking back and enjoying a non-football, football event.

No comments:

Post a Comment