Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This week on IIWII......

I have a very long (possibly longer than the normally long posts) Redskins News and Notes which will cover the analysis of the draft, the quarterback controversy, some signings and the upcoming mini-camp this week (I believe its Friday through Sunday).

While I'm running some ideas and topics through my head, I'm thinking that this year will be an even more difficult year to determine the final 53. I'm guessing that there will be a few notable veterans (or at least familiar) not making the final cut.......but that's a few months away and things change, but there is some tough competition ahead.

Also this week X-Men Origins: Wolverine (aka the Wolverine movie) premiers on Friday and I hope to catch it this weekend. Will do a review if I have time.

Hoping to post about some TV/Movie and comics stuff a bit more as the NFL excitement starts to die down until training camp.

Got to run (two days of hellish work ahead for me :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment