Thursday, July 9, 2009

Redskins News and Notes June/July


Polls closing*
I pretty much decided to drop the question about Jansen in the Redskins Ring of Fame. With 10 votes in 70% said no. I'm calling this one.

I'm also dropping the "Grade the Draft Poll" for 2009. Obviously, we won't know how well this class panned out until the end of 2010 or 2011. But here's the results:

A: 10% (5 votes)
B: 40% (19 votes)
C: 36% (17 votes)*
D: 4% (2 votes)
F: 6% (3 votes)
Incomplete: 2% (1 vote)
Total: 47 votes
* Note I voted C in this poll.

I'll bring back the poll at the end of the season and at the end of the 2010 and 2011 seasons (as long as IIWII is still around.....) and we'll keep comparing......

Ticket and Parking Updates
Not much to report that can help anyone, the Redskins were offering upgrades to the upper bowl ticket holders. Of course, I just got my notice today so everybody else had bought them up. If you are looking for single tickets, now is the time to get them. I would actually consider doing this, but as of now my availability to go to games is in question.

As for parking, it sounds like the Redskins are ready for the problems that may come up. There has been some talk about the tailgating making it easier for people to do so and that the attendant parking won't start until about 2 hours before the game. It does sound like the Redskins are trying to make things more efficient. I'll report about what I'm seeing on game day. I'm still thinking about giving up the tickets next year for a few reasons.

Really not much else going on worth writing about.....keep checking back here as I will continue the Let's Look at......series.

No comments:

Post a Comment