Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Training Camp is Just a Few Hours Away

Yay!
Football season is finally here and I have to apologize that I haven't been on the blog lately b/c of work reasons. I'm finishing up my current jobs and have been in the process of finding/getting a new one.....add the fact that multiple household items of necessity have broken down and have done nothing but given me multiple headaches the past week plus.

Anyway, Let's Look At will be finished by this weekend, I hope the 1-2 people who read the blog have enjoyed it. I also hope to still attend training camp but it will probably now be the 4th. I'm trying to figure if it's worth driving down that day or going the night before and coming in the next day.......it's about a 3.5 hour trip each way after mapping it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment