Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Blackest Night Is Here/Other Updates

Actually, DC Comics' Blackest Night has been out for about 3 weeks now, but since I get my comics on a monthly basis via DCBS I will be getting a chance to read it starting today (hopefully) so expect to see a comic review here on IIWII sooner than later.........

and I will be extensively covering the Blackest Night storylines, even though it may be about a month behind everybody else.

Football

I plan on doing a Redskins and NFL News and notes as we get closer to the end of the week.

Let's Look At...... will get finished. Yes, I'm slow.......but I don't do this for any commercial sites and I'm not getting paid, so no deadlines (other than what I have in my head). Plus, you have plenty of stuff to read around the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment