1. Score points!!!!!!! No and I don't mean Suisham/Rayner field goals. Sure, field goals are fine and all but I expect 14 points (ie. 2 touchdowns) at minimum tonight.......or I will not be happy. Don't care how the O does it but they need to.
2. Better Red Zone calls by Zorn- Ok, coach no more three plays to Betts inside the two. It doesn't work. Let's see a fade to Kelly. A bubble screen to Moss. Do something with Cooley. A draw to CP. A Campbell bootleg/scramble.......something.
3. Let Campbell Throw the Damn Ball- 4/13 is unacceptable in two games. Did you know that Mark Brunell has more attempts than Campbell so far? I want to see at minimum 20 attempts out of Jason. He can't get better if he can't get into a rhythm and have a chance to work out the kinks. 30 attempts are even better. Get it done Jason, I'm rooting for you.
4. I Want a Sack!!!!- I love the pressure by the 1st teamers so far, but I want Tom Brady eating so turf tonight. Carter, Daniels, Haynesworth, Orakpo whoever......I want to see some sacks tonight. At least 2-3.
5. Get Angry, Get Hungry!!!!! I want guys angry when they don't execute. I want guys to want to beat the crap out of the other team.......we don't see enough of this.
What I'd like to see:
- Continued improvement by the O-line
- Some decent runs
- Devin Thomas running better routes and making some plays
- More good reps. by Malcolm Kelly
- Some improvement by the secondary (namely Barnes, Smoot and Tryon)
- The Skins generating some turnovers
- Better play from from players who've struggled.
And a win would be nice.........