Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Redskins Manifesto is Coming...........

I had a post in my head about what I think the Redskins as an organization would need to do to fix things and make this team functional again. It's a long, lengthy thought process that covers from the top to bottom. Granted, it would be vague in parts because I'm not a football guy on the inside but hopefully the theory would be valid.

As I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that it would be way too long in just one post, so I'm going to do a multi-part series on the topic.

I ask that if you are a reader of IIWII and like to discuss football, as this comes out, please provide some input on where my ideas are flawed or dead on.

I know that this will be an effort in futility because I seriously doubt any element will be addressed by the Redskins. However, it is a chance for you the reader to see how my mind sees a successful team and maybe how you see a successful team. Or, what it takes to make a team a success.

2 comments:

Bleaux Leaux said...

It's pretty frustrating knowing that nothing will be done about the biggest problem- the owner. Since we can't fire him, we can only hope that one day he wakes up to the fact the Redskins are a structurally flawed organization, and that until that changes 10-6 will be the absolute ceiling even in the best of times (which these are obviously not)

Walking Deadman said...

You're completely right. For this team to ever succeed, the attitude and the philosophy of Daniel Snyder and the front office must change in order to win back the confidence of the fans and silence the detractors.

Matter of fact, that is the main topic of the next post: Philosophy.

Post a Comment