Monday, December 7, 2009

Apologies

To the readers of IIWII,
This past month has been lousy in my number of posts (nine) on IIWII and right now December doesn't look like it's going to be much better (this is the first and we're already at Dec. 7th).
I did this post just to say that IIWII isn't stopping, if anything it may be getting bigger and better in 2010, more on that later.

There are some reasons why I haven't been posting and I'll share them with you.
1. Writer's Block/ Redskins Apathy- Frankly, there's not much more you can say about the Skins that one hasn't already said. Cerrato needs to go. Probably Zorn as well, although you wonder the way this team has played that maybe he deserves one more year. Same with Campbell. Outside of that, it's been hard to talk about football.

2. Holidays- When I have some extra days off, I try to get some things done around the house and outside. For example, I had some trees fall down around my house and needed to get the old chainsaw out and take care of it Bruce Campbell Evil Dead style. Groovy!

(My Hand is just fine by the way....still have all my limbs)

3. Work- While my real job doesn't deal with the holidays per se, we get hit when we're closed before and after said holiday. When you get home, you feel like you've been hit by a truck. You don't feel like writing much when you have days that make you feel that way.

4. Firefox- I like to use Firefox as my browser. The newest version sucks. Sucks royal. You have to click on a link and then click it again to load. It's loading very slowly and half the time I have to hit re-load again. Does not do well with You Tube videos either.......

There's other reasons, but that's plenty. I expect on working on some other things this week like the heartbreaking loss to the Saints in OT.


Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere and check out BGObsession.com. I usually make a post or two there everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment