Sunday, April 4, 2010

Okay, So I Don't Know Anything I Suppose

At least I'm willing to admit it.

Redskins interested in trading for McNabb? See, didn't I tell you you'd be thankful if you took my advice back in the beginning of the post. Jay Glazer is pretty reliable. It's usually either him or Adam Schefter that breaks the big stories but this one I just don't believe. There is no way that the Eagles would trade McNabb to the Redskins baring a major trade by the Skins involving a lot of picks and some other players. I just don't see that happening. I also can't see the Skins marketing Donovan McNabb to the fans. That would throw away a great deal of the faith that the fan have in the new regime. It just doesn't make much sense to me except that McNabb might play well in a Mike Shanahan system.
-From NFL/Redskins News and Notes 4/3/10

But seriously even when the rumor is coming from Jay Glazer, would you believe it? So, first I apologize to Mr. Glazer for doubting this story. Second, I still have no clue what the plan is for the Skins.....maybe that's a good thing. Initially, I thought the plan was to get younger but now we're bringing in the Over the Hill Gang at various positions.....and we still have no LT on this team.

This is really a wait and see deal.....but I don't think the Skins are close to being done in making moves. As we get closer to the draft, I would expect the Skins to make a few more trades and pick up a few more pick.....because we need the picks. This O-line has got to get fixed before we can get better. I don't care who the QB is.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Well, this team definitely has way too many QBs and way, WAY too many RBs.

Something has to give.

And you're right: we need the picks.

Post a Comment