Saturday, April 24, 2010

Whew!!!! So Much to Cover, So Little Time.............

Just got back from the Skins Draft Day Party. I have some cool pics to share and some minor stories that will be uploaded sometime tonight.

Skins made some serious moves while I was gone today and I'll be back later tonight with full analysis on the draft while keeping an eye on those undrafted players the Skins will be looking to sign (6-8 is my guess).

Keep checking back with IIWII as I get a chance to figure out what's going on. Also, my thoughts on the schedule and other players signed will be put off probably until sometime next week.

Finally, thoughts and prayers go out to fellow BGO/ES member Burgundy Burner and his family. On the way to the Draft Day Party he was involved in a car accident. My understanding is that he'll be ok but please keep him in your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment