I've got limited posting time for the next week based on my work schedule and trying to keep up with what's going on at training camp. So, here are your day 1 stories in a few sentences or less. You can find much better depth going on on other sites.
1. Trent Williams still has not been signed. Read this article by Jason Reid to find out who filled in for him at LT and who were some of the 1st and 2nd team surprises.
2. Malcom Kelly isn't 100% but practiced today (limited). According to Kelli Johnson of Comcast he should be going 100% in practice by Saturday. Good news hopefully.
3. The most talked about Redskins story.....Albert Haynesworth failed his conditioning test and was not allowed to practice with the team. Read all theories behind it throughout the web.
- Here's a recap of Day 1 via Skinscast.
- Here's some quotes and coverage (over at BGO)