Saturday, August 7, 2010

Brief Comments on Training Camp


Hey everybody.
I got home from Ashburn around 7PM, I've been up since 4:30AM. So let's just say it's been a long day with a large chunk of it in either the sun or in beltway/bay bridge traffic. I'm just a bit tired. I had a blast at camp and will start working on a recap of the day tonight. I may not get it all done however......

That said, there should be a recap up no later than sometime tomorrow with bonus pictures at BGO. I took 180 pictures and most of them will be over here on IIWII or BGO (some pics good, some not so good).

Anyway, I'll leave you all with a rare training camp picture. Albert Haynesworth practicing (sort of) with the team. He passed the conditioning test today. Finally, an end to this stupid story......let's start talking about actual football!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment