Saturday, August 28, 2010

Skins win 16-11; brief thoughts

A much better performance than last week.....but problems still lurk around the corner.
It's clear that the Skins are going to have some issues with their run defense and same can be said about the run offense.
On the other hand the Skins have a good pass defense and a good pass offense.
I also love that the Skins have the mindset to generate turnovers. I really love that if an opposing team gets a turnover, the defense goes out of their way to get the ball back. It's happened in the past two games.

I've watched the game and have started to break down the game a 2nd time (already through the 1st quarter) and will have a much thorough write up tonight.

Are the Skins a better team than I'm thinking or are the Jets over rated? It's a good question, but I think it's a little of both.

Keep an eye on cuts (Tuesday) and don't be surprised if the Skins sign a player who's been cut to help with the depth. Especially if some good WR somehow gets cut by another team.

I'll be back in a few hours but yardwork calls on a nice Saturday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment