Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Updates: It Should be a Fun Week(end) at IIWII

(No FedEx games this weekend, sorry folks- Photo WD)

Lot's of things planned for this weekend here at IIWII.

I'm hoping tomorrow I'll have my first Quest for 53 roster predictions. There may be a few surprise cuts and some open roster spaces (I'm convinced that there may be some O-linemen and WRs on the final 53 that currently aren't on the Redskins roster). Albert Haynesworth will be on my 53 as well.

This weekend should also have some good content for the IIWII readers. I'm going to put up a Redskins @ Jets preview and a game re-cap. The good news is that since I won't be covering the Skins live, the game re-cap will hopefully be up late Friday/early Saturday. I'm also hoping to have two articles up as well. One will finish up IIWII's look at the Redskins' schedule (click here for part 1). The second will look back on my day at training camp. Earlier, I posted a camp report which focused on the team. This will talk about my experience at camp with more pictures and a little more emphasis on the fan experience opposed to what the Redskins were doing.

Speaking of pictures......
I hope you've liked some of the pictures that we've been taking at IIWII. This will continue throughout the season as we continue to provide some shots for our articles. Also, I'm planning to create a separate page on the site with most of the photos taken from this year and previous years. Hope you enjoy them.

We Want FEEDBACK/QUESTIONS/COMMENTS and more FOLLOWERS!!!!!
(I WANT YOU to send comments and become a follower to IIWII)

Did you know that SHD is waiting for your fantasy football questions? That's right, he's been checking the IIWII email and.....nothing.
SHD is sad.

We keep finding out that we've won the UK lottery and that our hotmail account is about to be shut down if we don't send our personal information to a private email address, but very little comments from you. So post a comment or send us an email. We do care about what you want to read (see some of the Q&A I did for the training camp report) and we try to bring you the best content we can come up with.

As for followers......well, it's just bragging rights to show that people actually read IIWII. We know you're out there.

email us at: deadmanblog@hotmail.com

If I have time on Friday, maybe a Friday Night Video- featuring a new show coming to AMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment