Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Break From the Skins....

With the 53 man roster (finally!!!!) set. I figured it might be a good time to take a break. And what a better way to take a break than to watch some MST3K.

I was given a link to a really cool site by fellow BGO member Lump Beefrock (some hard core MST3K fans might get the reference) about a site called justintv. It plays MST3K eps. pretty much on one channel.

So take a look, I know I will.
Watch live video from Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Justin.tv

(of course as I type this they're playing Mortal Kombat)

In other entertainment news.....The Venture Bros. start back up on Sunday the 12th @ 11:30PM EST. Here's a trailer for the upcoming second half of season 4.


More Redskins news and other stuff coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment