Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 2 Picks

ok, let's do this quick. SHD has joined the picks this week. Hoping to do better this week, right now I'm in 29th place over at BGO but I'm still alive with my suicide pool.

Sunday
1PM

Buffalo Bills @ Green Bay Packers (-13.5)
WD: Packers
SHD: Packers
Comment: I have the Packers as my suicide team this week. 'nuff said.

Baltimore Ravens @ Cincy Bengals (+1.0)
WD: Ravens
SHD: Ravens
Comment: I had the Bengals, SHD swayed me for Ravens. SHD says Ravens blowout Bengals 28-10.

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Tenn. Titans (-5.5)
WD: Titans
SHD: Titans

Chicago Bears @ Dallas Cowboys (-8.5)
WD: Cowboys
SHD: Bears
Comment: Fast fact: SHD hates the Steelers, after last year SHD almost hates Dallas as much as the Steelers. I can't say I blame him about Dallas.

Philadelphia Eagles @ Detroit Lions (+4.0)
WD: Eagles
SHD: Eagles
Comment: If Stafford was playing, we'd both would've taken the Lions

TB Bucs @ Carolina Panthers (-3.5)
WD: Bucs
SHD: Panthers

Arizona Cardinals @ Atlanta Falcons (-6.5)
WD: Falcons
SHD: Falcons

KC Chiefs @ Cleveland Browns (-2.5)
WD: Chiefs
SHD: Browns

Miami Dolphins @ Minn. Vikings (-5.5)
WD: Vikings
SHD: Vikings

SEA @ DEN (-3.5)
WD: Seahawks
SHD: Seahawks

StL. @ OAK (-4.0)
WD: Raiders
SHD: Raiders

HOU @ WAS (+3.0)
WD: Redskins 21-20
SHD: Texans

Jax @ SD (-8.0)
WD: Chargers
SHD :Chargers

NE @NY (+1.0)
WD: Patriots
SHD: Patriots

NYG @ Indy (-5.5)
WD: Colts
SHD: Colts

NO @ SF (+4.5)
WD: Saints
SHD: Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment