Will be updated as I find some new tidbits of info.
- LaRon Landry, Carlos Rogers and Ryan Torain are out. My guess is that Kevin Barnes will be active today. Maybe Chad Simpson as well?
- Clinton Portis is supposed to start today.
- Rumors are swirling including a report by The Post that WR Terrence Austin has been called up from the practice squad. Has yet to be confirmed, but if true who's going to be cut or IRed in order to give him the roster spot?
- Per ESPN 980 Skins will be wearing white jerseys and the gold pants today.
- NO word on RB James Davis' status. I'm assuming he's still on the practice squad.
- Full inactive list: Carlos Rogers, LaRon Landry, Ryan Torain, Artis Hicks (ut-oh!!), John Beck (3rd QB), Perry Riley, Anthony Bryant and Jeremy Jarmon via Grant Paulsen's twitter
So the big question is who will be the starting guards? Lichtenstiger and Montgomery? Lichtenstiger and Dockery? Lorenzo Alexander?
- Will Montgomery starting at RG. Phillip Buchanon will start in place of Rogers and Anderson Russell is starting ahead of Reed Doughty at SS (via ESPN 980 and Grant Paulsen)
The Skins uni look today (via Larry Weisman's twitter):
- In former Redskins news: Devin Thomas is active today for the Panthers in the game against the Ravens.
- Titans are 12-0 against the NFC in their last 12 games. are 3-0 against the NFCE this season.
- Per Matt Terl and Redskins.com this is the first time the Skins have worn the Chief helmet with the white jersey and gold pants. Hope it helps.
- A note for next week: Sidney Rice is supposed to play today for the Vikings, so I would assume we'll see him next week @ FedEx.
- Still no word on Terrence Austin.....my guess, the Skins changed their mind and decided not to promote him.
-Skins are 0-2 against the AFC this year.
- Chad Simpson limping off the field per various Twitter reports. Can we have a week with 3 healthy RBs? I hope Keiland Williams ate his wheaties today. If Portis gets dinged or winded, it's all on him again.
-Reading Chris Horton's Twitter. He cut off his dreads. No more Predator?
- Both the Titans and the Skins have lost two in a row.