Saturday, November 20, 2010

What's On Tap for the Weekend......

(Hooray Beer!!! You have to be drinking if you're watching the Skins lately)
 I'm about a day behind on my posting. I was planning to have a Friday Night Videos featuring more fun with Ray Lewis and some clips from our new friends over at PM Sports. But we went and saw the new Harry Potter (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.1) film last night. I got in a little late and before I knew it, its 9:30 Saturday morning. So expect a Saturday Night Videos instead tonight.

After the Eagles blowout I decided to take a week off from football.  I didn't really want to hear from the pundits at ESPN about how bad the team is playing and such and frankly I didn't care about what the team had to say on the matter (so I skipped another week of Redskins Nation and Comcast Sportsnet). They sucked, they got their butts kicked.....what else is there to say really? Get over it, move on and figure out some way to beat the Titans on Sunday. I even missed my TNF weekly pick. Oh well, after a week off I'm ready for football again.

So here's whats on schedule for the weekend (or what I hope I can get done):
- A memorial for the Redskin fans who bared witness and stayed for most of the horrible Eagles/Redskins game; including a guest appearance by another Redskins blogger!!!!

- Week 11 Picks. I would have picked the Bears if I hadn't forgotten, I won't count it but I just wanted to state it for the record. I hope this week I do better. Last week I had my first losing week of the season.

- Some thoughts on the Skins/Titans game. Haynesworth homecoming. Secondary Shredded. Portis may play. More on that later.....

- Redskins/Titans Game Recap.

- Really hoping to get a post done on WUSA's blog. The theme (and some of my smart ass wit) might be toned down a bit there, but I'm hoping to add a touch of IIWII over there for their Landover and Ashburn sites.

Anyway, I have a whole bunch of yard work to do, so I better get started....more tonight.
Oh and Harry Potter was good. If you're a fan of the series or books, you should enjoy it. My only gripe is that Voldemort isn't that scary to me. Frankly, he kind of comes off as a bit of a wuss. Overall I'd give it a B or B+. I think some people will get bored however because modern society has little attention span.

No comments:

Post a Comment