Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy Holidays From IIWII via the Redskins......


I received a letter from the Redskins the other day and in it was a card wishing me and my family a happy holiday. I thought it was nice card coming from the organization (my guess that this was sent to Season Ticket Holders). Nothing real fancy, but it did have a copy of this year's team photo inside. I figured that I would share this with my fellow Skin fans. This seems to be in line with Bruce Allen's effort to to get back in touch with its fans as well as the team's alumni. If that's the case, then I really believe that the Skins are on the right track, but more of that when I do a "year in review" for the Skins coming soon.

So, in similar fashion as the Skins, IIWII wishes it's readers a Happy New Year. Hopefully, on the football side of things 2011 will be much better than it has been for the past few years. Enjoy the holiday and if you drink too much (nothing wrong with that) please make sure to have someone sober to give you a ride home (my PSA for the year).

I'll be working on some more articles throughout the weekend. More pictures below......


No comments:

Post a Comment