Sunday, December 12, 2010

Week 14 Picks (Sunday/Monday)

For some reason I picked the Colts over at BGO.....I wish I had done that here. Anyway here are the rest of the picks for week 14.

1PM Games
Cleveland Browns @ Buffalo Bills (-1.5)
Tough game to figure out, but I'm going against the spread and picking Cleveland here. I like Rob Ryan's defense.
Pick: Browns

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers (+7.0)
Bad weather may help the Panthers here, but that's all the help Carolina is going to get. The Falcons will run and throw all over them.
Pick: Falcons

Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions (+7.0)
A story of two teams going in totally different directions. Expect this one to be closer than the spread, but I still see the Packers winning here.
Pick: Packers

Oakland Raiders @ Jacksonville Jaguars (-4.5)
West coast teams have a lousy time winning when they play 1PM games on the east coast. I don't expect this trend to change after this game.
Pick: Jaguars

Cincinnati Bengals @ Pittsburgh Steelers (-9.0)
Another easy pick here. I'm more curious to see the odds on whether T.O or Ochocinco go off this week.
Pick: Steelers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Washington Redskins (+2.5)
I just have a feeling here. If Washington is going to win any of the final four games left on their schedule, this is the one I see them winning. Skins pull the upset here thanks to some bad weather and a return of the run game.
Pick: Redskins 20-17


4PM Games
St. Louis Rams @ New Orleans Saints (-9.0)
The Saints are making a run for the playoffs and there's nothing the Rams will bring that will stop that from happening.
Pick: Saints

Seattle Seahawks @ San Francisco 49ers (-4.5)
Normally, I'd go with the spread here, but I don't trust the 49ers.  I'm going to go with the Seahawks in this dreadful game.
Pick: Seahawks

Denver Broncos @ Arizona Cardinals (-4.0)
Interim coaches have done well this season, I don't don't think it will happen that way this week.
Pick: Cardinals

New England Patriots @ Chicago Bears (+2.5)
Tough game. I have the home team winning this one.
Pick: Bears

Miami Dolphins @ NY Jets (-7.0)
Jets rebound after a tough loss against the Dolphins
Pick: Jets

Kansas City Chiefs @ San Diego Chargers (-7.0)
No Matt Cassel, no win. Phillip Rivers wins in a shootout for the desperate Chargers.
Pick: Chargers

SNF
Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys (+3.5)
Eagles pick apart the Dallas D with their pass game. Mike Vick is scary in prime time.
Pick: Eagles

MNF
Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans (+3.0)
Joe Flacco should have a field day going up against the worst pass defense in the league.
Pick: Ravens

NY Giants @ Minnesota Vikings (+1.5)
Postponed due towards bad weather, the game has been moved to Monday. I don't think it changes the outcome.
Pick: Giants

Last Week: 9-6
TNF: 0-1
Season: 115-77

No comments:

Post a Comment