Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Delays......

Just wanted to pop in for a moment and let all of the IIWII readers know I'm still working on a Mock Draft that I thought would be done almost a week ago. It's taking me a bit longer than I thought it would. I also have little time to write recently for various reasons including "real job" schedule, some weird illness that I've picked up (allergy, stomach flu or sinus infection/cold I can't really tell, but I've felt lousy for the past week) and a few other reasons (example last night was that I was learning how to use my new phone- still haven't figured out much of it as of this posting).

Anyway, the mock will be done sooner than later. I still have a few more draft posts coming up as we get closer.

As for actual news, the Redskins are going to have a draft day party this year despite of the lockout. You can find more info. over at the Redskins Blog or over at CSNWashington.

The Post is reporting that the Skins will be bringing in a few other prospects in the next few weeks. At this moment, it's truly hard to tell if any of this is smokescreen, due diligence or actual interest. Mike Shanahan has always done a decent job in hiding his true intentions when it comes to the draft process.

No comments:

Post a Comment