Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tickets Still Available for Redskins Season Opener

I've gotten two emails in the past few days from the Redskins about tickets still being available for Sunday's game against the Giants. Don't believe me? Well see for yourself.
























Kind of weird that the Season Ticket Holders (STHers for the rest of the post) are getting this notice. You'd think that the STHers would already have their tickets. I wonder if people on the season ticket waiting list are getting this. Before I got my tickets, I did get this notice and scored some sweet tickets at face (of course back in 2002 I thought it was hard to get tickets to a Skins game).

Anyway, this takes you to a ticketmaster page. I did a couple of searches and did find that you could get some good seats in the 200 level (Note: not obstructed view tickets). What I also found interesting was that this isn't just Giant player return tickets. Looking at the upper right hand corner it says "Player and Sponsor returns".

I still find it strange that there are tickets available for a season opener against a NFC East rival. Yes, the Skins have lost something like 9 of the last 10 to the Giants, but with the optimism on 2011 and a banged up Giants team, I'd figured tickets would be more difficult to get at face value.

One last thing......who is the Redskins player in the advertisement/notice? It looks like former C, Casey Rabach to me. What do you think?


1 comment:

Georgina said...

Racking your brain for a gift for a sports fan? Why not 49ers tickets? Tickets make for great gifts that won’t break the bank!

Post a Comment