Monday, October 31, 2011

If You Like Dr. Who, Maybe This Will Make You Feel Better

Not much to say about the Redskins lately that I haven't already written in the past three weeks, so IIWII is going to focus on more entertaining and happy things than our current state of Burgundy and Gold. Remember, IIWII is more than just the Redskins......see the tagline:

"A Blog About the Washington Redskins, Football, Sports and other Pop Culture"

So in honor of Halloween (happy Halloween, by the way....) here's a cheerful video made by the cast and crew of Dr. Who (the 10th doctor, David Tennant) doing a a farewell to The Proclaimer's "(I'm Gonna Be) 500 Miles". I've always been a fan of Dr. Who ever since I saw it on MPT (along with Red Dwarf and Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy) while I was growing up. I've recently gotten back into the show with the 11th incarnation of The Doctor (Matt Smith) but have enjoyed going back and watching Tennant's run as The Doctor as well.


Hope you enjoy it. Consider it an early Friday Night Videos......


(Original story via Buzzfeed, Hat tip to i09 where I first found out about the video).

More on the Redskins, sports and other pop culture coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment