Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back to Writing IIWII Soon.....

Hey Everybody,
Just a quick word and then I'm calling it a night. I will be doing some sort of Game Recap for the Cowboys game, but expect it to be rather quick.

Matter of fact, expect many posts about the 2011 Redskins to be brief for the remainder of the season. There's just not much to say and not much implications regarding the future of the team. Expect more of me doing some scouting reports and analysis of potential draftees and possible free agents.

Also, I haven't been writing on IIWII this week because I am doing an article over at BGO that will be published in the next few days. It's a game preview and prediction on the Seattle game in almost 2,100 words. I will link it to IIWII when it is published.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving if I'm not back to writing by then end of the holiday.
Thanks for reading,
FedEx Al

No comments:

Post a Comment