1. Colts (1-13)
2. Vikings (2-12)
3. Rams (2-12)
4. Jaguars (4-10)
5. Browns (4-10)
6. Buccaneers (4-10)
7. Redskins (5-9)8. Panthers (5-9)
9. Bills (5-9)
10. Dolphins (5-9)
- USC LT, Matt Kalil has declared for the draft in the past few weeks. While this isn't a guarantee, it's likely that QB, Matt Barkley will be probably heading that way as well with the man protecting his blind side (and likely a top 5 pick) going pro.
- The rumor is that the parents of Robert Griffin III are interviewing prospective agents for their son. What this does is keep RG3 college eligible if he decides to stay at Baylor another year. That said, Griffin's stock can't get much better than it is now. Winning the Heisman, leading Baylor to another bowl game and putting up huge numbers will likely make him a top 10 pick. It's fair to say that if the Colts, Browns, Redskins, Dolphins all pass on him I would be very surprised.
- There have been stories on how some experts, analysts and even NFL executives view either Matt Barkley or RG3 as better prospects than Andrew Luck. I don't see it to be honest. Luck is the best skilled and most polished QB to come out of this class even if both Barkley and RG3 enter the draft. RG3 will have to get used to taking snaps under center, running a pro style offense and using the entire field. Barkley just doesn't have the arm and the skill set compared to Luck in my opinion.
- It's been a crazy week 15 with many upsets. The silver lining to the Redskins win was that other teams like the Dolphins, Seahawks and Chiefs who also will be looking for a QB in the draft all won as well. Yes, the Redskins fell three spots but so did those teams. Enjoy a rare Redskins win! Especially when the 'Skins sweep the Giants.
- I still think the Browns could draft a QB. Although they have problems in other areas. They could use a play making WR (like Julio Jones who they passes in the trade with Atlanta last year) to give McCoy an actual open target. Don't be surprised to see some mock drafts giving them a QB.
- College Bowl season has begun already and while it'll be a few week before we start seeing some good games, keep an eye out for all the games being played. Draft stock will be rising and falling as these games are played.
- Expect the Redskins to focus on offense early in the draft but remember that free agency will precede this year's 2012 draft unlike last year. What the Redskins do and don't do in free agency will set the tone for where they will go in the draft. I'm still convinced that QB will have to be the top priority.