Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick Updates 12/12/11

Just wanted to pass along some news.

1st is that I've been going through some of my pictures and finally added pics from the Giants game to the IIWII Flickr feed. So go there and check them out. I'm hoping to add other games in the upcoming weeks and January. I'm limited in photo space on Flickr so this is why I can't load up all of my photo's at once.

2. People have been enjoying the NFL Weekly picks and this may be my best year in picking games. So far, I'm 11-4 on the week with one game to go. I might have a chance to be in the top 5 in the BGO pick'em league this year. I'm hoping to continue doing picks through the Super Bowl this season.

3. I will have a post with some pictures from the Army/Navy game. Just need to start writing it.

4. Redskins Game Recap will be up later today, I also just have to start writing it. Despite the loss, I don't have too much to complain about, so expect a shorter than usual article.

5. Still have a bunch of stuff to post about 2011 Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III. Right now, he's the guy I want to see the 'Skins draft in the 1st round. It's early and Griffin may return to Baylor next year so while I'm excited in this potential draft prospect I 'm going to try and temper the excitement. He might not be available to draft in the first place.

6. I still have over 300 pictures to share from my trip to the Hall of Fame back in September. That will probably get pushed back to January/Feburary/March as I'm still in the thick of Redskins news, draft prospects, draft standings, ranking draft prospects, Bowl games and All-Star Bowl games to cover.

7. Going to put up a poll soon asking readers what type of content that they would like to read about during the off-season. Please vote. I like readers here often as possible and if we can provide content in other forms of sports, or tv or movies that would be great. That said, if all you want is Redskins and football, well that's where I'll go.

Thanks for reading and keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment