Monday, February 6, 2012

What's On Tap for IIWII?

I'm still hoping to release an article a day, but my work schedule has been pretty hectic as late (I come home feeling like I've been hit by a truck by the end of the day). That said, expect to see more daily posts coming. My hope is to put out a post daily. So while you won't be reading about a great deal of breaking news, hopefully you'll get more content.

Expect to see some catch up on some topics I meant to hit earlier in 2011 including a photo essay on the HOF, the Army/Navy game and the 2011 Redskin player awards. I also hope to touch on the East/West Shrine Game, free agency,the draft and anything else I can think would be worth a read.

Again, if you are a IIWII reader let me know if there is a topic or issue you'd like me to write about and I'll see what I can do.

Enjoy the Offseason and Hail to the Redskins!

-Al

No comments:

Post a Comment