Monday, April 30, 2012

Mike Polk on Brandon Weeden, Redskins on Kirk Cousins and Updates

It's well known that I'm a big fan of comedian Mike Polk Jr. despite not being a Browns fan or being from Cleveland. That said, his videos from the "Hastily Made Cleveland Tourism" video to the "Factory of Sadness" have become favorites with me and my friends.

I knew he was going to have a take on the Browns draft and below is his take on the Browns new (or is old the better word?) QB Brandon Weeden. I also love his deconstruction of the typical highlight video with the dot following the player to the music of Motley Crue.

Enjoy!
Meanwhile, Adam Schefter is reporting that the Redskins had Kirk Cousins as the third best QB on their board. Based on what RGIII has said, it sounds like the Redskins had RGIII as their top QB prospect with Luck at #2 and Cousins at #3. A little differnt than how I saw it but what do I know? I thought Cam Newton would be a bust last year..... Also a quick update. I should have some thoughts on Day 3 of the draft and a look at the entire Redskins draft including the UDFA rookies/tryouts coming in the next day or so. Right now I have some grass to cut at my house and then it's back to writing the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment