Monday, June 4, 2012

Yes, You Can Order 80th Anniversary Throwback Jerseys Now

Or at least you can pre-order them........
I've been getting a few questions via twitter/email and some Redskin fans finding IIWII through Google searches looking for the 80th anniversary jerseys to buy. After a quick search on Redskins.com I found this in their Pro-Shop:
(Image from Redskins.com)
These aren't the official images, as Nike is still in production of making said jerseys. That said, if you're one of those people that have to be the first in your neighborhood to own the 80th anniversary throwback, you can pre-order a RGIII, Kerrigan or Orakpo jersey now. Here is the link to that page on Redskins.com.

Me, I'm waiting for a London Fletcher throwback. I'd buy one on the spot if somebody would actually make one without me having to get one custom made (I've had terrible luck with the NFL on custom made jerseys. So far I'm 0 for 2 in that category.). Because if I'm getting a throwback from old-school football, I want is to be #59. Nobody is more old-school than London Fletcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment