Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bad News

Well, now that it's done I can write about some plans I had for the upcoming season that sadly won't be happening. Through another writer/blogger who writes an excellent site about the entire NFCE (and is on our blogroll) I got up with the Redskins to try an get myself and a contributor to the site press credentials to cover training camp and the season.

We didn't get them and yeah I'm a little bummed about it. The end result is that I just won't be as close to the field as I would like to be but really nothing has changed. I do want to thank the Redskins for giving me the opportunity to apply for the credentials and for letting me know that I didn't get them.  If anything, I'm hoping this has opened a door with the Redskins organization for future interactions with the team.

I just have a feeling that with RGIII on the team, there has been a lot of requests for press credentials this year. Maybe next year we can get them.

Anyway, I'm still hoping to attend one day of training camp possibly two. I also will be at every home game this year with exception to the PS Tampa Bay game and the MNF game vs. the Giants. So there will be plenty of pictures of the field from behind the helmet.













Hopefully, I'll have plenty of articles coming up (schedule permitting) and can continue the same Redskins coverage that IIWII has been doing for the past three years.




No comments:

Post a Comment