Thursday, August 2, 2012

Your 2012 Redskins Tickets


A lot of people are talking about the 80th anniversary tickets and probably for the wrong reasons. While there are some major gaffes on this year's tickets, I still kind of like them with the player coming out of the 80th anniversary logo. I also like the "Team, Effort, Tradition" logo being emphasized (much like on the collar of the 80th. ann. jerseys). What I don't get is why Sammy Baugh is on the ticket for the Panther's game.

I get that Baugh was the "1st Redskin", the first franchise QB and Superstar player that the Redskins ever had but I'm not understanding being on these tickets that have all current players except for him. Wouldn't Leonard Hankerson, Santana Moss, Pierre Garcon or even Chris Cooley make more sense?

Frankly, I want a Sav Rocca ticket!!!!

Anyway here are your tickets with paper and paper clips to block out my information.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a homecoming game, meaning old retired redskins greats will be presented either in the pre game or half time. Also, there is a possiblity that they will wear the throwbacks that day, since Snyder notified us they will be worn at 2 home games this season. Personally I'd love it if they wore them during the Steelers game (because they too will be wearing their 80th anniversary jail stripe uniforms) but that would take away the opportunity for skins fans to see it live at home (its an away game at the Steelers). Hope this clarified confusion. HAIL!

also, it says "Robert" helu lol

Post a Comment