Saturday, July 27, 2013

Keep Following The Tweets, IIWII Has You Covered

Hey Everybody,
FedEx Al chiming in to let you know that IIWII is constantly busy to provide you Redskins coverage.
Right now I am working on some editing on the site so you should be getting a new article in the next day or so from our great new writer @TattooedScorpio. Matter of fact, he's like RGIII, ready to get to the next article and I'm kind of holding him up a bit because of some of my other writing commitments and my work schedule.

But you can get some of the latest news and updates from him on Twitter @TattooedScorpio and from me @SOWSkinsBlog.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to see what I've been up to please check out Son of Washington over at sonofwashington.com . SOW has a writer down in Richmond covering training camp. So breaking news from camp, analysis, pictures and maybe even a video of two it might be worth checking out.

Thanks for reading. We really do appreciate you coming to IIWII and reading our stuff. Feel free to drop us a line either through an article comment or via our email IIWIIARB@hotmail.com

Enjoy training camp and if you're in Richmond please don't do this if you don't get an autograph from RGIII or another player.

If I have time, I'll chime in on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like she's acting, trying to get a VIP package, she just keeps wipeiing her face.

FedEx Al said...

I did come up with a bit of a retort to the Crying Redskins fan. Players do give autographs, read this: http://sonofwashington.com/2013/07/28/my-fan-experience-with-the-redskins/

Post a Comment