Thursday, October 31, 2013

Week 9 Thursday Night Football Prediction

(Photo: Al Tielemans/SI)   
It only took nine weeks, but finally Thursday Night Football has a good match up as the Bengals face the Dolphins in Miami tonight.

Fitting that the team that symbolizes Halloween colors is playing on Halloween.

TNF is the only day I've gotten every game right this season so, I'm finally going to get a bit of a challenge here tonight.

Even though the Dolphins are at home, the Bengals are favored by three.

I'm going with the favorite as I like the Bengals to win this one 33-18. And I hope AJ Green can start of my fantasy team to a good start. So far I'm 1-7 on the year. Last year I only lost two games during the regular season of fantasy.

Go figure. But that's what you get when Tom Brady and Trent Richardson are your starters.

No comments:

Post a Comment