Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Future of IIWII 2014 and Beyond

(Maybe we will see this again someday in my lifetime. Photo: AP)
 Hey folks,

This will probably be the second to the last post made on IIWII this year. I'm hoping to do a final Points, Picks and Predictions post early tomorrow..... and then, that's about it for possibly awhile.

First off I and Tattooed Scorpio would like to wish all of our readers and Redskin fans a belated Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas etc. and hope that you and yours have a safe and Happy New Year.

I also hope that your 2014 can be better than 2013. I'm thinking mine will be and I'm hoping the Redskins will be as well.

It's the end of the 2013 season and as of tomorrow, we'll probably be starting a new again with a new head coach, players and possibly a GM. While all of this is good and I think is the right thing to do in order for the franchise to move on and succeed, I know that going through this process again will take a bit of a toll.

So, instead of taking a step forward with the searches, the rumors, the hirings, the firings and the speculation of what the new regime will do scheme and personnel-wise, I'm going to take a bit of a step back from all of this.

IIWII isn't going anywhere and if I get motivated maybe I'll come back and focus on some draft articles and the general state of the NFL on the site. I still plan on writing over at Son of Washington and the frequency of that will depend on my real life work schedule and what not.

Meanwhile, I'll continue to update the site. Hopefully, TS will have time to contribute from time to time depending on his life and work schedule.

So, if you're a Redskins fan and would like to hone your writing skills. Here's your chance. Email me at IIWIIARB@hotmail.com and you may be the next writer to join our illustrious site.

Also, if you have your own independent Redskins blog and would like to get a little more profile for your site, please email me or drop a line in the comments below. I am currently starting to update our Blog Roll and would love to highlight some indie writers to other readers. If I can help other writers out, that's what I'll try to do.

Thanks for reading and hopefully, the Redskins can end the season with a win.
Hail to the Redskins!

No comments:

Post a Comment