Thursday, September 18, 2014

Redskins/Jaguars 2014 Photo Gallery

(....And Morris walks into the end zone. Touchdown, Washington Redskins!!!!!)
I think myself and Tattooed Scorpio (@TattooedScorpio on Twitter) must of celebrated too much after the 'Skins 41-10 victory over the Jags on Sunday because we're a little behind this week in getting out our weekly articles.

I'm still working on this week's GBU since I only had a chance to re-watch the game last night and to be honest there won't be a lot of "bad" in this weeks article.

Anyway...... It's not my best work as I only had my cell phone on me for the game (to be honest I wasn't really planning on taking pictures) but here's a few shots I took of the game.

No, these aren't my seats for the 2014 season. I bought them from a friend and to be honest, I'm not sure if I'm going to another game at FedEx this season. You may have heard that I gave up my season tickets at the end of last season but I wanted to go to the home opener at least and watch my team win.

GBU coming up today. Should have something to say about the Nats and O's and hopefully I can get back up with TS and start up our weekly prediction (granted two weeks late) thread.

Until then, here's some pics from the game.....Enjoy!



Click on Images to Enlarge





























No comments:

Post a Comment