Saturday, July 18, 2015

12 Days 'Till Training Camp.......Yikes!

(Time to breakout the Redskins gear, the 2015-16 season is almost here. Image via)
So, I was looking at my twitter feed today and I saw this post from DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23):


.....and I realized that we're only a mere 12 days away from the start of training camp.

12 days! It feels like we're still months away (and I guess we technically are to the games that actually count) from the start of the season, but we really aren't.

It's been nice to get away from football and the Redskins. The Nationals are in first place, I've been brewing my own beer as a new hobby and just trying to enjoy the world around me.

WITHOUT FOOTBALL

Anyway, this will be the 8th season that IIWII will be covering the Redskins.

I'm not sure how much coverage I will have on here. I will try to post when I feel a topic that's worth writing. There will be some GBU's and I'll probably have a good deal of commentary on the team before the season starts.

Also Tattooed Scorpio will be back to provide commentary and game write ups whenever he can.

So keep checking back with us here on IIWII and check out our daily commentary on Twitter @IIWIISkinsBlog and @TattooedScorpio .

No comments:

Post a Comment